Re: RE: Rich on CWL & Censorship

Oct 10, 1995 04:22 PM
by Richtay

Liesel writes,

> the rest of us have
> been getting into really fruitful & enlightening discussions about the
various
> facets of Theosophy, whereas Jerry, has some sort of an annoying bent in
his
> character which is just always itching to provoke a fight.

Huh? Provoking a fight? To me Jerry H-E, if that's who you're referring to,
always seems to me pretty neutral, but very up-front about the facts. I
think he posts pretty responsibly, naming and quoting sources, and just
engaging in dialogue like the rest of us.

I haven't noticed any deliberate attempts to anger or hurt others. Am I
missing something?

Rich