RE:RE:RE:CWL

Oct 05, 1995 11:29 PM
by Ann E. Bermingham

Bee:
>I wonder if the messenger needs to be physical. . . I have heard talk of
Jesus >being back on the 5th dimension or the invisible realm, anyway. Maybe
this time >the upliftment is coming from the next spiritual dimension, whatever
that may be, >and some are expecting to be physically transformed to meet up
with the >messenger in that plane.

The Bailey material has stated that it was very possible that the Christ would
not return in a physical body, but be born in the hearts of mankind. This
suggests to me that many people would be taking the first initiation. En masse.

- ann