an article in the "Syracuse Post Standard"The headline reads

Oct 02, 1995 11:02 AM
by LIESEL

In our local paper today, there is a picture of a man preaching
to inmates at the county jail. He is described as a former
convict, who'd escaped from Alabama prison 3 times. The story
goes on that while he was fleeing for the third time, he
somehow saw the light, became "born-again", & turned himself
in. He eventually was pardoned, & went to a Bible College in
Oklahoma. He now has a family, & flies around the country
evangelizing to prisoners.
It's not the first time i've heard such a story. I thought it'd
be of interest, because it fits Daniel H.

Liesel