Re: From 26 to 41

Oct 01, 1995 04:52 PM
by Richtay

Thom --

Eldon gets flamed all the time, and funny -- he expresses a lot of the same
thoughts I do (not all).

There is a very hard time avoiding the discussion of people and their
personalities, and there is a hard time focusing on the issues and the
philosophy of Theosophy. Why just today, I've read comments on my sex life,
my age, and my immaturity. And what does this have to do with the price of
tea in China?

More importantly, what do such discussions yield us as far as fruits in the
study of Theosophy? I would venture -- very little.

Rich