Re: To Aki re steiner-l

Oct 01, 1995 10:07 AM
by LIESEL

Mark,

Some of us would be only too hapy to explain things,
non-theosophists aren't familiar with. Or, if you'd be
interested in taking another route, most of it can be found in
a Basic Theosophy manual by Imogene Simons, which costs around
$10.- I believe. It's put out by the Theosophical Publishing
House, Box 270, Wheaton Ill. 60189, from the East Coast
1-800-669-9425.
 But I think for now one of us could serve as your dictionary.

Liesel