Re: Way out

Sep 30, 1995 09:04 AM
by LIESEL

Tracey,

My birthday is on April 10.

Long as you don't mind, please do phone Marie. I got another
brief note from her today, that I was going to answer by snail
mail.
Please tell her that if I wanted to just get treated by
acupuncture, I'd have to go in every 3 days, that's how long
the effects of a treatment last. Debra-Lee charges $50.- each
time. I can't afford that, so I'm on allopathic medine, poison
or not, it works some, and the insurance pays for it. I don't
feel good about it, but it's the only way I found to help
myself. Tell her, please, that I thank her much for her
efforts. The Veratrum Alb. worked just fine.

Loveya both,

Liesel