Re: More thoughts on abortion

Sep 28, 1995 12:57 PM
by LIESEL

Jerry,

Since you're talking about mathematics, that study led to a big
disappointment for me recently. I had learned from "Turbulent
Mirror" that a lot of these discoveries were preceded by
solving mathematical formulae. Harry was always talking about
the multi- dimensionality of what he described as "fields" &
Theosophical lit usually calls "bodies". The physical has 3,
the astral 4, & so on up the line to 7 or even 9. (I can't
visualize it, but apparently he did.) He was an engineer among
other things
& in one of his talks, which I recently listened to on tape, he
mentioned that he had worked out mathematically this thing with
the many dimensions. I quickly got in touch with his wife to
alert her to save these equations & papers, but they aren't in
existence anymore. What a bummer! So now it remains for someone
of another generation to rediscover how that works.

Liesel