Re: To Aki re steiner-l

Sep 28, 1995 09:04 AM
by LIESEL

Dear Mark,

Thanks for the posies, and thanks for your suggestion re having
a very high-minded spiritual discussion we can all share in on
common grounds. That might be a good idea for starters, but,
when we know each other better, I think we should also be able
to discuss matters on which we differ, with a certain amount of
calm & without throwing barbs at each other, with some respect
for all sides, & agreeing to differ where we do. To me, that's
part of the ideal Universal brotherhood (siblinghood,
noosphere) as well. Since we seem to be going towards it on
this mailing list, I don't think it's asking for the moon.

Namaste

Liesel