Re: Re To Eldon

Sep 27, 1995 09:30 AM
by LIESEL

Jerry,

Stupid long winded terminology has been one of my pet peeves
for a long time. I always try to talk/write the King's English.
I've never done a PhD, & never will, but if I did, I'd rebel
against talking like a scholastic bag of wind, & probably get
flunked on my thesis. I'd rather sound learned for content than
for flowery verbiage. To me, that's fake.

Liesel