globes and rounds

Sep 27, 1995 09:19 AM
by Dr. A.M.Bain

"Scintillate, scintillate, globule specific,
 Could I but determine thy nature specific."

 or

"Twinkle twinkle little star.
 How I wonder what you are."

(Just in case someone hasn't heard it before.)

When it comes to globes and rounds, I prefer round globes.
Square ones are most confusing, as alas, are some of the
postings on this topic. Time for theos-jargon <BIG GRIN> or
theos-globes or summat?

Alan