Astrology & Symbols

Sep 26, 1995 11:30 PM
by Aprioripa

Hello Brenda & Ann,

I also have studied the Sabian Symbols. As a mathematician I like the
precision of interpretation that a symbol for each degree gives. I love the
symbolism and have also been working on more abstract geometric symbols for
each degree (like the symbols for the four elements) -- I find such
contemplations very enjoyable. I have an evolving illustration that I can
send over the net in MIME format for those interested.

Cheers,
Patrick