Re: Planes and Globes

Sep 26, 1995 07:01 PM
by MGRAYE

Eldon says in his latest posting to Jerry S: "The astral, desire, mental, etc.
principles of Globe D are all on the same cosmic plane as Globe D is. But
I'd say we are not `on a plane', but `on a Globe, experiencing various
states of consciousness."

Now does Jerry S. agree with this? Are the principles of Globe D all on the
same cosmic plane as Globe D is?

When you answer this, what core teaching references support your answer?

Also, Eldon, what core teaching references support your view that I just
quoted?

Daniel Caldwell