Re: CWL's chart

Sep 26, 1995 05:28 PM
by Richtay

Perhaps we should have a separate board for astrology?

Or are we giving up the whole idea of keeping theos-roots for history?

I would actually prefer that, and post everything on theos-L. I only came
here for the CWL discussion because I thought this was the appropriate place,
and history was the topic at hand.

If I was mistaken, please correct me. Otherwise, I will continue the CWL and
molestation thread on Theos-L.

Rich