Re: From the spring to the pond

Sep 26, 1995 03:30 PM
by Murray Stentiford, Scientific Software and Systems Ltd

JRC:

>Murray ...
> A very interesting post - especially the attitude that has you
>delibrately attempting to affect the location in which you live in such
>away as to elevate it for its future occupants ... makes me wonder what
>sort of societies we might build if a significant number of people began
>thinking in such ways ... (-:).

Thanks, John. I have a clairvoyant friend who suggested people could
visualise what a street COULD be like, whenever they walk along it.
Seeing a garden where there is rubble, architecturally pro-life buildings
where there are drab monstrosities, etc etc.

All in the context of service - and fun - for those who have a bit of
that kind of imagination.

Murray