to Brenda

Sep 26, 1995 07:45 AM
by Jerry Schueler

Brenda:<Eldon and Jerry both suggest we have access to globes A-C
and E-G before and after our incarnation on globe D. I never
construed this from my reading.  I always felt life continued
"only" on globe D until the end of a Round. There would be no access
whatsoever to the other globes until a full Round or seven races were
completed on globe D. >

I think the conflict here may have to do with the word "access." I agree
with Eldon that we cannot "fully embody" on any Globe except Globe D,
and I think that this is clear from Purucker's lengthy discussions of
the life-waves and Rounds, and so on. I am coming at this whole model
of Globes from the viewpoint of pathworking, not of evolution or "living"
on the Globes. What I am saying is that we can consciously experience
each of the 12 Globes of our planetary chain now, while living on Globe D
via the technique of pathworking - which is an imaginal technique used
a lot in the Qabala, Enochian Magic, and many other places. Contrary
to what Eldon keeps insisting upon, I am not advocating kama-manas
techniques, not have I personally ever practiced kama-manas techniques.
When I pathwork, I remain fully conscious in my physical body, and I
am never "possessed" by anyone, nor do I have a "spirit guide" etc etc.
I am talking about buddhi-manas where you raise consciousness to
higher planes and then just relax and listen to the ideas that flow into
your head. I do not see colors. I do not see anyone living on Mars.
I do, however, see relationships, and I sometimes feel forces and powers
acting, and I sometimes get ideas which I later have to put into words
and write down before I forget. Then I check what I have written against
the core teachings, etc, to make sure my ideas are not against anything
that was taught. Sometimes I am amazed at what I wrote down, and
wonder at how I did it. This is how most of my books have been written.
I actually "see" them on a higher plane, and the basic ideas of each book
are made known to me. I then must write it all down before I forget. I can
usually write down a good outline, and this, in turn, jogs my memory as I
write. In a sense, this is a form of channeling. In another sense, maybe I
am simply getting in touch with my unconscious possibilities. Its hard to
say. Maybe its something else again. But I don't think its any kind of
kama-manas - there is no detail, and no emotion, for example. Anyway,
our human life-wave is currently incarnating on Globe D, and I have
never disputed Eldon's contention that we can only fully incarnate on
Globe D at this time. But we do, in fact, have "access" to the other Globes.

Brenda:< The seven (or five) planes around the other globes would also be
separated from Globe D's planes and there would be little if any crossover.>

I don't believe that this is possible, if I understand what you
are saying. According to HPB, there are 7 cosmic planes of which the
physical plane is the lowest or most gross. The other planes are not
out in space somewhere. They are right in front of us. All of these
planes overlap each other. But they are invisible to our physical senses,
just like dreams, emotions, and thoughts are all invisible, but exist
nonetheless. Anyway, the planes do not go around the globes, but
rather the globes are situated in the planes. One Globe can only fit
on one plane at a time. Globe D is on the physical plane. If it has
an astral counterpart, this counterpart would be located on the astral
plane (because there is only one astral plane, so everything astral has
to be on it somewhere). If Globe D has a mental component, this would
have to be located somewhere on the mental plane, and so on.

Jerry S.