Re: Theosophy

Sep 26, 1995 01:04 AM
by murdicrj

On 25-Sept-95 Rich wrote;

>To Bob Murdic,

>Excellent, excellent summary of some of the problems the T.S. face. I agree
>one hundred percent, especially the lines on trying to make Theosophy "work"
>with any kind of version of the Christian God. It doesn't, and the Masters,
>HPB and Judge were clear on that, as the letter stated.

>Rich

Rich,

As much as I would like to take the praise offered by you for the article I
posted, I can not. For I was, in that case, only the messenger. The author
was Joseph P. Fulton. Joe can be reached at jpfulton@ix.netcom.com. I
don't know if Joe is online yet with theos-l.

I will post the balance of our dialog later.

Bob