globes and rounds

Sep 25, 1995 09:26 PM
by Brenda S. Tucker

>>"From first to last every sphere has its world of effects, the passing
>>through which will afford a place of final rest to each of the human
>>principles -- the seventh principle excepted." [73]

>>"Thus the *body* of man is wedded to and remains for ever within the
>>body of his planet; his individual *jivatma* life principle, that which
>>is called in physiology *animal spirits* returns after death to its
>>source -- *Fohat*; his *linga shariram* will be drawn into *Akasa*; his
>>*Kamarupa* will recommingle with the Universal *Sakti* -- the
>>Will-Force, or universal energy; his "animal soul" borrowed from the
>>breath of *Universal Mind* will return to the Dhyan Chohans; his sixth
>>principle -- whether drawn into or ejected from the matrix of the Great
>>Passive Principle must remain in its own sphere -- either as part of
>>the crude material or as an individualized entity to be reborn in a
>>higher world of causes." [71-72]

>>Eldon:<The "next world of causes" is either Globe E, or a return to Globe D,
>>after a quick passage of the Globes without a stopover on any of them.>
>>
>> I can see Globe C, which leads into D, but since the outgoing
>>"person" already left through Globe E, I can't see any need to a return there.
>>Remember, the flow of consciousness and energy is counterclockwise
>>and Globe E is on the upward arc and within the astral plane. The *only* way
>>to get to E is through D if we don't use horizontal pathways. Since I do use
>>them, I can see the possiblity of entering E through C. All incoming
>>devachanees must enter D through C because the *only* way to get to the
>physical
>>plane is through the astral (we cannot skip any planes) and the *only* astral
>>Globe
>>leading downward is C (Globe E leads upward to F).

Jerry S. and Eldon,

I hope you don't mind my jumping in. This is the first time that a quote was
actually presented which suggests how you two arrived at your conclusion
that when we die our principles pass through the other globes. I'll repeat
the quote here.

>>"From first to last every sphere has its world of effects, the passing
>>through which will afford a place of final rest to each of the human
>>principles -- the seventh principle excepted." [73]

This is the only quote I've ever read which "might" be miscontrued. The
passing through could be viewed as done after each life or it could be
viewed as occurring according to the entire picture of life around the globes.

Eldon and Jerry both suggest we have access to globes A-C and E-G before and
after our incarnation on globe D. I never construed this from my reading. I
always felt life continued "only" on globe D until the end of a Round. There
would be no access whatsoever to the other globes until a full Round or
seven races were completed on globe D.

In order for this to be true, all that would be required would be seven
planes exclusive to Globe D souls (or maybe only 5 planes would be
necessary). The seven (or five) planes around the other globes would also be
separated from Globe D's planes and there would be little if any crossover.
When death occurs, the souls and bodies stay right here. They don't move up
to "Minor-pralaya" land. It is the quote regarding "passing through" which
might be open to new interpretation. Do you have other quotes which go hand
in hand with this one?

Brenda