Re: Reincarnation

Sep 25, 1995 10:01 AM
by LIESEL

Dear Daniel,

One usually doesn't know the exact dates of when one has lived
before, but somewhere along the line we have had antagonistic
dealings with you before ... and now we're trying to equalize
out the Karma of it, so that we can, in the future, live in
peace as brothers, & not talk of killing each other anymore, or
telling each other how vile we are.
Liesel