false impressions of JW

Sep 24, 1995 08:09 PM
by Brenda S. Tucker

I believe your message was well-intended, but missed its mark.

I am able to form my opinion through my own experiences with people, and my
experience tells me that they are not "in-human" therefore capable of making
mistakes, but basically good and nothing to be afraid of, unless your life
is desiring more of the "deeper truths" of theosophy. Or unless karmically
it is the time for you to become dissatisfied with anything less than theosophy.

See for yourself. It's a wonderful, loving church.

Brenda