passage re: who adepts are

Sep 23, 1995 07:52 AM
by Brenda S. Tucker

Thom,

Your post refers to "The Tibetan" and I think it's interesting because in
Johnson's books (as well as elsewhere) I keep running into the quote that
"our best, most learned, and holiest adepts are of the races of the 'greasy
Tibetans' and the Punjabi Singhs."

I've seen plenty of Punjabi Singhs in Paul Johnson's two books: IN SEARCH OF
THE MASTERS and THE MASTERS REVEALED, but I haven't seen many Tibetans. Does
anyone (including Paul) know of other Tibetans (besides the obvious) who
could be included as adept?

Brenda