To Liesel and Eldon

Sep 21, 1995 05:24 AM
by MGRAYE

Liesel,

I'm sorry you didn't get Part IV of Source Teachings. Did any one else
on theos-l receive it? I know I wrote it and thought I sent it. But I have
deleted it from my files.

Eldon,

If you have a copy of Part IV, please send a copy to Liesel. Thanks in advance

Daniel

P.S. I also didn't get a copy of DAniel H.'s reply to my questions. Do you
have a copy of that, Eldon, that you could send me. Sorry to bother you.

Daniel Caldwell