Re: go away???

Sep 21, 1995 05:07 AM
by Brenda S. Tucker

Rich writes:

 I should relax, however, I don't think most people on Theos-L
>are ignorant enough to believe that he writes anything factual, least of all
>about Theosophy.

Rich,

I think everything this man says is theosophy. He was moved by some form of
theosophy just as we were. He just needs a little more encouragement to
embrace the whole. You were speaking so positively about your ability to use
the delete key. What happened? You were just kidding, I guess.

Brenda