oops

Sep 20, 1995 10:45 PM
by Eldon B. Tucker

After just subscribing to a new mailing list, where there
are similar things to 'theos-l' being discussed, I got my
first message and decided to pass it on to theos-l so that
the rest of you could know of the Arcana list.

I then read the guidelines for Arcana, which prohibit
the reposting of messages without the advance permission
of the writer(s). I wrote the writer of the message to
indicate my mistake. It should be understood that the message
I posted is not to be reposted without its writer's permission.

(I should take time to read instructions before going ahead
with things.)

- Eldon