Numbers

Sep 20, 1995 08:45 AM
by Dr. A.M.Bain

> What about 3*666 = 1998?
>
> Further reading: Solowjeff's "Kurze Erzaehlung vom Antichristen"
>
> clerc@psi.ch Stephan Clerc, Dornach

Good grief.

'666' in Hebrew (as represented by the book of revelation) would
not be WWW [Vav,Vav,Vav] but something quite different. I'll
try and work it out sometime. Along with much of the Christian
Church until around 500 c.e. (and still so for a few) I do not
'receive' the Book of Revelation as part of the canon.

Alan