love that CWL

Sep 20, 1995 08:28 AM
by Brenda S. Tucker

>Brenda:
>
>I agree with you, I personally know a lot of people who found theosophy by
>being first attracted to the works of CWL. I myself am very grateful to his
>books which I ran across when I first found Theosophy. And have learned a
>lot from two of his former students (Dora and Harry). Slander doesn't do
>anyone good and brings us away from the higher ideas we are trying to
>understand and ideals we are trying to experience.
>
>Nick Porreco

Nick:

I always have such an "odd" response to the constant reiteration of "facts"
(for what purpose I don't think I'll ever understand). My response to date
has been this: "I really love that CWL." This makes no sense. It's not what
people are looking for as a response, I don't think, but he had a style and
an ability and I'm so AMAZED, like the Mars passages that AB put up. I
loved it!! And I remember this is how I fell in love with theosophy and knew
it was right for me. It is SOOO attractive. Wow! That this could actually
be us one day....

Brenda