RE: does Jesus live etherially?

Sep 20, 1995 05:19 AM
by STEPHAN H.-R. CLERC

"Brenda S. Tucker" 19-SEP-1995 21:28:18.56:

+There's a passage in the Bible which I was shown by a Jehovah's witness (I'm
+sure you could verify this by calling their organization). The passage
+includes the year that the anti-christ shall be dethroned. My friend, the
[...]

What about 3*666 = 1998?

Further reading: Solowjeff's "Kurze Erzaehlung vom Antichristen"

clerc@psi.ch Stephan Clerc, Dornach