Re: CWL and Mars

Sep 20, 1995 03:01 AM
by Richtay

Liesel,

> I'm perfectly willing to discuss CWL, if all participants to
> the discussion can refrain from flaming.
This is what I'm asking for too. The question is, are certain things in our
history going to be considered flaming efven if they are written without that
intent?

For examle, if we are discussing CWL and someone bring's up predictions he
made or clairvoyances he had, which turned out not to be accurate, is that
flaming? Or can we discuss his errors as well as his good work for Theosophy
in a calm, cool tone?

Rich