Re: Globes To Jerry S., Rich and Eldon and others

Sep 19, 1995 11:39 PM
by MGRAYE

Thanks Jerry S for your answer to my question on the globes, kamaloka and
devachan. Also thansks to Richa dnd Eldon for your responses.

I was also hoping Adam Warcup would enter the discussion. Adam are you out
there in cyberspace???

I will try to post a few thoughts on this in the next week. I want to
reread all of the relevant theos-l postings and do a little study before I
type something up.

Thanks once again for everybody's input.

Daniel Caldwell

P.S. I hope we all value this Internet and theos-l technology!