To Daniel H.

Sep 19, 1995 11:34 PM
by MGRAYE

To Daniel H:

I hope you will think about the questions I asked you in my pevious
[previous!] posting to you. I put them together in total sincerity and I
hope that you may stop and take stock of these questions and ponder your
own answers to them.

I also would like to hear what your answer might be and some of the other
people on theos-l may also be interested.

Daniel Caldwell