Re: Re:666

Sep 19, 1995 12:46 PM
by LIESEL

Dear Daniel,

I wish I knew why you think that we're all sinners who need to
be severely punished. I've made some bad mistakes in my time,
but I don't feel the least bit contrite about it. I take my lix
for them, that's punishment enough & then I go on with my life.
You're a bit heavy on the mea culpa. How can you enjoy life
that way? How can you believe that a loving Lord would be that
vindictive?

Liesel