Re:666

Sep 19, 1995 08:00 AM
by STEPHAN H.-R. CLERC

On 19-SEP-1995 14:59:24.93 someone [who? --- I am not able to see the full
header] wrote here under the subject "666" in part:

<<Jesus is coming back soon...>>

As far as I know from Steiners Anthroposophy, Christ is already back on earth
(in the etherical world) since 1933-40. Steiner said repeteadly that this fact
("Damaskus Ereignis") is one of the most important fact in our time. When he
said this (1910?) he hoped that humankind does not oversleep this....People do
attain now (after the Kali Yuga) in the next few 100 years a certain degree of
supersensibility in order to meet Christus on the aetherical plan.

clerc@psi.ch Stephan Clerc, Dornach