does Jesus live etherially?

Sep 18, 1995 10:14 PM
by Brenda S. Tucker

>Steiner has made a serious mistake.
>
>Matt 24:21
>For then there will be great tribulation, such as has not been since
>the beginning of the world until this time, no ,nor ever shall be.
>
>Rev 16:21
>And great hail from heaven fell upon men, each hailstone about
>the weight of a talent...
>
>Christ will return with power and he will come for His church.

There's a passage in the Bible which I was shown by a Jehovah's witness (I'm
sure you could verify this by calling their organization). The passage
includes the year that the anti-christ shall be dethroned. My friend, the
Jehovah's witness, had this passage calculated out to be 1917 or something.
I can't remember. There were quite a few "powerful" battles being fought at
this time, what with the World Wars, but as long as they believe something
good, I'm for it. This doesn't contradict your prophecies, just shows that
they were already fulfilled.

Brenda