go away???

Sep 17, 1995 07:56 PM
by Brenda S. Tucker

Alan or Dr. Bain or AB:

>It is perfectly possible to produce similar lists of Jewish
scholars, Buddhist scholars, Moslem scholars, Hindu scholars,
all of whom would argue that your list was of people who were at
the least mistaken. Kindly credit us with common sense.

PLEASE GO AWAY

>PLEASE GO AWAY, YOU ARE SOWING YOUR SEEDS ON STONY GROUND HERE,
>WHERE THEY WILL NEVER GROW. IF YOU WISH TO INVESTIGATE
>THEOSOPHICAL IDEAS WITH AN OPEN MIND, THEN PLEASE RETURN.

This is not the sort of thing we tell people to go away for. Does he make
you feel denigrated? Does he defile? Does he commit gross crimes against
humanity? Please fit the punishment to the crime. If a mind isn't open to
you, then open it. Test your own abilities at providing information which
can be appreciated. I am gaining in understanding myself by writing with
this gentleman. I am thoroughly enjoying what you consider an unapproachable
dilemma.