Re: Globes!?!?!

Sep 16, 1995 07:07 AM
by Richtay

>Dear Rich,

>What you write makes more sense to me than what Eldon writes.
>But now I'll address the same question to you. Couldn't what
>early TS writers call "globes" be forcefields in more modern
>parlance?

>Liesel

Liesel, I think science is stumbling upon force fields casually, and don't
yet know much about them. They may well relate to astral and other phenomena
on THIS globe, but I have a hard time believing that they have tracked down
matter from other globes, which are RADICALLY different that this one, and
probably cannot be detected with current PHYSICAL instruments.

The truth is, however, I don't know for sure, and I don't think science knows
for sure yet either what it is dealing with.

Rich