Re: Globes!?!?!

Sep 15, 1995 03:08 AM
by Richtay

Eldon:

>The globes are the "places" where existence can happen. They
>are situated on different planes. When we come into >incarnation,
>fully clothed in our seven principles, on a particular plane, it
>is on one of them.

If so, why are all 6 of the "higher" globes on 3 planes?

I agree with you that the globes are "on" planes or matter, but all 7 globes
are on the FOUR lower planes. This seems to me to be describing principles
"on" planes rather than the planes themselves, and they are DIRECTLY parallel
to the human principles.

Still, I acknowledge that a lot about the globes is misty to me, I need a lot
more study and pondering.

Rich