Astrology

Sep 14, 1995 02:39 PM
by Dr. A.M.Bain

Can anyone help? I saw this week an Astrology program called
simply "Astrologer" which the man using it told me had come via
the net and a group connected with alt.astrology, but this list
seems to consist of hundreds of "I am Virgo, what are you" type
messages.

Has anyone come across this program? Or better, has a copy? It
looks good, and seems to allow setting orbs for cusps, which my
current program(s) do not. TIA.

Alan