Re: Globes!?!?!

Sep 14, 1995 07:43 AM
by Eldon B. Tucker

Liesel:

>Is Harry's fields what you're talking about when you talk
>globes?

>From a quick reading of them, I'd call them his attempt at
describing the seven principles in his own words.

I'd call the globes the actual places on higher planes where
we can come into full existence, including all of our seven
principles. They are the "spheres of causes", as opposed to
the "spheres of effects" or states of subjectivity that are
experienced between them.

-- Eldon