Re: To Eldon

Sep 14, 1995 07:25 AM
by Eldon B. Tucker

>> Jerry S:
>> Alan can correct me if I am wrong, but I don't think
>> the Qabala teaches that we need an entirely new ego (i.e., 7
>> new principles) in order to experience each Sephirah.

> Alan:
>No, it doesn't - what an extraordinary idea. The Sephiroth are,
>basically, laws of being. I only need one *me* to experience laws!

Yes, and that seems to indicate that on any particular world on
which we may come into existence, that these laws of being would
apply. And for each world, we have evolved a particular set of
Skandhas, and corresponding ego or center of consciousness. We are
not any one of these particular ego's, but experience consciousness
in and through them.

-- Eldon