Re: The END

Sep 13, 1995 10:55 AM
by LIESEL

Daniel,

We don't believe in doomsday. We believe that the spirit goes
on eternally, and takes on many forms in its journey. One day,
the earth will be destroyed, but then there'll be another
habitat for humanity whatever humanity is then. It's one
continual creating & destroying, & creating something better
out of what's been destroyed, etc.

We don't believe in sin either. People do the wrong thing, we
think, because they don't know any better. "Father, forgive
them, for they know not what they do." So since we don't
believe in sin, we don't believe in hell. We can create hell on
earth, with all the dumb things we can get tangled up in, with
all the meanness people do to each other, & to themselves. We
believe that we will work out some of our mistakes at the
beginning of our heaven-life. Then we believe we experience
something similar to the Christian heaven, which we call
Devachan, & then there's the slow descent back into the next
physical body, and the cycle begins all over again.
Liesel