Re: Toward an Inclusive Dialogue

Sep 12, 1995 10:52 AM
by Lewis Lucas

John,

 I agree with your assesment of fundamentalism as possibly as big
a problem as rational materialism was at the end of the last century.
You may recall I raised the question of fundamentalism on this list
some time ago, as it's rise both puzzles me and worries me.

 The analogy of the Masters not being able to banish us from the
listserv which is this planet (big grin :) gave me pause. I, too, was
first amused, but growing tired of David's posts.

 Didn't HPB suggest that T.S. lodges and members should be found
where there was injustice, ignorance, etc.?

Lewis
llucas@mercury.gc.peachnet.edu