Re: Re Psychic & Noetic

Sep 11, 1995 02:50 PM
by Richtay

Jerry S.: "Eldon, I cannot see what your explanation of 7
"principles" has to do with this? The idea of 7
principles for each body - making a total of 49
principles"

Jerry, what are you referring to as the seven "bodies"? I have never heard
that as a Theosophical theory before. I have heard that we possess seven
ways or modes or aspects on each plane of consciousness, but I have never
heard about these bodies.

Also, I am aware that HPB refers to the seven principles with their own seven
subdivisions, making 49 sub-principles, but still only seven primary
principles. This would seem to correlate with the 49 fires spoken of in the
S.D. and the Theosophical Glossary.

Rich