New book to be soon published

Sep 09, 1995 07:07 PM
by MGRAYE

Hopefully be the end of 1995, Point Loma Publications will be publishing
the second, revised edition of THE INNER GROUP TEACHINGS OF H.P. BLAVATSKY.

In my book THE OCCULT WORLD OF MADAME BLAVATSKY(pp. 320-321), I commented as
follows on the first edition of the INNER GROUP TEACHINGS:

"Very valuable material not included in Volume XII of the *Collected Writings*
series. Unfortunately, the most complete, authentic text of HPB's "Inner
Group Teachings" has never been published although several copes of this text
are extant."

The second, revised edition of THE INNER GROUP TEACHINGS is now based on this
"complete, authentic text."

Watch for the announcement of this new edition in the pages of THE ECLECTIC
THEOSOPHIST.

Daniel Caldwell