Re: Psychism

Sep 09, 1995 08:40 AM
by Aprioripa

Were you referring to me in this?:

>Your posting is full of good and evil, and right and wrong, and I am
>always saddened when I see this in theosophists. Compare your posting to
>some of Daniel's postings and you will see the similarity. Just as fear can
>be dissipated by love, so can the very notion of evil and the fear of it
that
>you seem to keep expressing.

 My word! The ideas expressed are no different than those expressed by
HPB as to the healthiest approach to the path. As far as human evolution
goes there is right and wrong/good and evil, but the promotion of fear is
evil while the promotion of love and compassion and right solutions is good.

>I like "Happiness vs. suffering rather than good vs evil". I
>hadn't thought of it in exactly that way

 Works beautifully.

Peace,
Patrick