Re: Psychism

Sep 07, 1995 05:47 AM
by Geraldjs

Liesel:<I rmembered that Serge taught us not to "protect" something against
something else, because it sets up negative vibes.>

Bee<(I have some new age friends that wrap themselves "in the light" several
times a day, but this seems to me to be a subtle form of seperatism, of
affirming duality).>

Right! The very concept of "protection" indicates a fear or need within
yourself. If you truly have a sincere compassion for others, this will cause
your fear to dissipate - "perfect love casts out fear" - see, I DO know the
Bible :-) and the whole idea of protection is seen as silly. But this
ability takes time to master, and most students can't just jump into it. For
them. building up a protective shield (rather like a magic circle) is
necessary. For Initiates and Adepts, magic circles are no longer really
necessary, and if done at all, are only done for effect.

 Jerry S.