Re: Art's Response to Daniel

Sep 06, 1995 05:25 PM
by dhedrick

>Art:<Not even true. I suspect that many on theos-l have had some
>training in Christian Scripture.>
>
>I, for one, used to be a Sunday School teacher, as well as church treasurer.
> Yes, I have read the Bible several times over, and agree
>with everything Jesus teaches. No, I am not a Christian today.
>
> Jerry S.

Another one that is 12inches off.

Jerry...

You do not believe what Jesus taught.

He taught "...the hour is coming, and now is,
when the true worshippers will worship the
Father in spirit and truth; for the Father is seeking
such to worship Him. "God is Spirit, and those who
worship Him must worship in spirit and truth".

then Jesus declared "I am the Messiah" John 4:23:26

Jerry do you need a Savior?

Daniel