Re: Art's Response to Daniel

Sep 06, 1995 10:32 AM
by LIESEL

Art Paul,

I think if anyone has a way of reaching Daniel, you do. In that
sense I'd like to see you continue for a while, unless & until
you think it's hopeless. Theosophists are also interested in
bringing people to a more spiritual life, & if Daniel can
accept some of the ideas & ideals you're offering him, it'd
make him a more spiritual & better person. Besides, I was
interested in reading your post. It was anything but dull. I
can't speak for the others but you're not intruding with
anything we can't accept, or don't want to listen to. I say "go
on", unless you get to where you'd like to stop.

Liesel