Re: Group souls or Individuality

Sep 05, 1995 03:43 AM
by Brenda S. Tucker

>I'm sorry, but I don't understand the differentiation you're
>making.
>Can you explain your idea a little more?

I was speaking about the fact that we, as men, are likely to be born
anywhere in any sort of family, we could be a king or a pauper, an Indian or
an Eskimo. But animals!!! They can't be as versatile. A little flea can't
possibly go from being a flea to being a horse. It has to go up the grades
because there's so much difference in the abilities of each. (Of course,
they don't intermarry either.)

Brenda