Re: Psychic powers

Sep 04, 1995 05:53 AM
by LIESEL

To JRC

I learned the word "occultist" during my stody of theosophy. I
was taught that some people are occultists & like to deal with
unseen things scientifically, others are mystics & go only by
feel.

If you helped solve a crime, my Teacher Harry, was a commando
during WWII. It helped that he was able to tell the others
where the land mines were, and where enemy soldiers. If going
into a criminal's inner self made you sick, there's a way of
doing it that won't affect you, but I don't know it.

Liesel