Re: Various comments

Sep 04, 1995 03:09 AM
by Richtay

Jerry: "The Point Loma folks seem to want to outlaw psychic
investigation and use for all time, period. I do not
feel that this was G de P's intent. If he was not
psychic himself, then I certainly have to wonder where
he got his info. "

I am not a member of the Point Loma tradition, but I do have to stick up for
them here. They do accept psychic development, they simply put it in the
back seat.

Can ANYONE ON THIS BOARD distinguish psychic from noetic? Does no one
understand how Purucker can be in contact with the Masters noetically and not
psychically? Please, read HPB' article, "Psychic and Noetic Action."