Group souls

Sep 02, 1995 05:31 PM
by Richtay

 Jerry S: "Who says that there are no group souls? I thought
that this was one of the "core teachings." "

Well, I don't know how you define core teachings. I define them for myself
as the teachings of HPB, William Q. Judge and the Mahatma Letters.

In all that body of literature, I don't believe the words "group soul" ever
appear, nor can I seem to locate other words which mean "group soul."

All I can find is that we are each, in essence, ATMA, and that we are
therefore each ultimately aspects of Brahman or the ONE. After leaving that
bliss of union, it would appear we are each individuals.

Am I wrong on this point, you scholarly Theosophist folks?

Rich